Find us on Google+ Smart Mommy Online: A Budget Shopper

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A Budget Shopper


Winter is almost over and time to get a new set of clothes in preparation for spring and summer time. Most of us is a budget shopper. Online shopping is not always cheaper, I did some shopping for my kids clothes online last week in one of the store with on going sales. I  told both of them to  put all the clothes they like in the cart. My 4 year old son's budget is only  $5 for each shirt. He did what I told him to do though he got a couple of  $8 shirts with my permission. I told him it is alright  as long as he likes them. Same with my eldest son he already picked up his shirts. Everything they like was all in the shopping cart ready for check out and just  waiting for mommy to pay.

They love online shopping, in fact we got another gift card from 10dollarmall and we already used it.  Clothes are on their way to my house. I can't wait to see them. For my budget shopping  in my place, I already did my shopping galore 2 times this year in one of my favorite fashion store here. I was able to shop at the stores clearance sale, 50%-90% OFF.


Here is my second batch of clothes and shoes. Got me some  new clothes I needed for this year. So far, these are my best finds for one shopping alone, 2 pair of shoes, 2 pants, 13 skirts and blouses. I love the Skechers booties and the leather flat shoes, they are very comfortable to wear. 

1 comment :

  1. It looks like you got some good deals on a budget, though. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...