Find us on Google+ Smart Mommy Online: How to Make Money Online

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

How to Make Money Online


Making money online seems easy but in reality it is hard to do. I know that most bloggers are already earning a lot from their site but it did not happen easily they worked hard on it, I mean a lot of hard work and time. If your blog is new, paid post is next to impossible. There is a chance that your site will be approved by Google Adsense but you'll not earning  from it right away, you need a lot of click and it won't happen unless you did some illegal click or joined black hat group. Try other way, don't give up. There are lots of legitimate site to earn money online, just keep looking and trying. I listed some of them and hope it helps.


1. eBay- Everybody knows this. Sell your junks and earn. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

2. Blog- If you love to write or an excellent writer, start a blog. You may make some money by placing ads, banner and accepting paid posts opportunities.

3. Amazon Affiliate Program
- By linking to Amazon products and services you can add compelling content for your site visitors enjoyment and receive up to 10% in referral fees for doing so.

4. Amazon Seller- Sign up to Amazon to sell your product. You may have products people want and Amazon has the online shopping experience that is trusted by sellers and buyers. Put them together to sell on Amazon and benefit from increased exposure and traffic which can help drive your business's bottom line.

5. Commission Junction
- You can join Commission Junction as a publisher for free if you have a site. Once admitted to the program, you can apply to as many advertisers as you like. If they accept you, then you can put their banners on your website so readers can click on the banners. Then, if the advertiser makes a sale, you get paid a commission.

6. LinkShare.com- If you have a site, like Commission Junction, there are a lot of companies waiting to evaluate your site. An Affiliate or Publisher displays ads, text links, or product links from an Advertiser in return for a commission when a sale is made or when a lead is acquired.

7. Associated Content-\Yahoo! Voices, formerly Associated Content (AC), is a division of Yahoo that focuses on online publishing. Yahoo! Voices distributes a large variety of writing through its website and content partners, including Yahoo News.

8. ClickNwork- Look for freelance work on a per-assignment basis. Pay depends on the type of assignment and its complexity, but ranges from US$4-$40 an hour.

9. ELance
- It is an online marketplace for freelance work. If you have writing skills ,web developer graphic designer -, programmer, or many other professional fields, you can get work on Elance. Clients can hire independent freelance professionals and use online collaboration tools to manage remote teams and projects. Independent contractors create online profiles and portfolios, submit proposals for jobs, and collaborate and receive payment through the Elance website.

10. oDesk
- It is a shortened name for Online Desk, an online workplace, where savvy businesses hire, manage, and pay a talented workforce of on-demand professionals.he specific areas of expertise supported by the site include web development and a wide variety of programming/software development skills, graphic design, writing and administrative support.

11. CreamAid-This site is for the blog owner only. The advertisers provide you with a topic to write and post it on your site. Creamaid.com is an online platform that lets companies and persons gather by creating a Conversation. To do this, you have to install a flash widget into your blog post. The more people you bring into the conversation through the widget, the more you get paid.

12. binary bits- another online work that pays good. If you have stable internet connection ,excellent in English conversation, with experienced in social media then this is the job for you.They also hire content writers for the site.

13. Google Adsense Alternative- For blog site owners who are banned or turned down by Adsense, I have a list of Top 15 Google Adsense Alternatives to chose from.



17 comments :

  1. I agree.. maybe this year, I'll focus on making money online! - bookmarking this post! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After 7 days, I'm reminding myself once more to find time on doing this! Good luck to me! bookmarked!

      Delete
  2. I love internet so many options to choose and to earn

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very imformative post. the Internet is a powerful tool that opens a lot of opportunities to earn, we just have to be resourceful and exert extra effort in doing the option we've chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time to read about CreamAid. Checking it out now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CreamAid looks compelling. You earn by creating a conversation and gathering people. I'll dig more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am hoenstly havent been earning that much in my blog. I only do it as a hobby. I would still prefer a more stable job. Maybe when I have my own kids, I will really consider working from home full time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Option #2 worked well for me - landing me an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am actually doing this as a sideline though. I am not really blogging just for money. But this could help me to buy me a website. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've honestly never tried making money online (except when I was selling pets on sulit.com.ph). I don't even have a paypal and credit card yet. Soon, I would be doing this kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is what's good about the online environment, there are many opportunities to earn and do something productive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very helpful random lists of opportunities of making money online. I will bookmark all of these for I may be needing these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! I am already drafting my own version of this and I might include your post as one of the resources for further reading.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is indeed a thorough and complete list that outlined on how to make money online but each of the list will cost great effort just gain money. I would suggest (for newbies) that you have to start enjoy blogging then when you were good enough, lets start gaining income.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These lists are awesome! Please include craigslist and blogvertise too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. There's so many things that I still need to learn to earn from this cyberworld. This post's gonna help me alot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...