Find us on Google+ Smart Mommy Online: Pampers Kandoo 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo Review

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pampers Kandoo 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo Review



I received a frog-shaped bottle of Pampers Kandoo 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo, Kandoo Flushable wipes and Boogie Gentle Saline wipes for stuffy noses. The design and shape of the shampoo bottle fits right into the corner of the bath tub. I love the idea of a pump, it makes the shampooing super easy for me and my sons little hand. The 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo is natural, gentle on the scalp, safe, eye friendly, a tear-free formula, so I don't have to worry about the shampoo getting into his eyes.

My son was so excited  to use the shampoo. We got the  tropical smoothie. He said that is smells so good and he likes it. Thanks to Pampers for the great products, my son is really happy to have his own colorful baby shampoo.  You can buy  Pampers Kandoo's other products in your favorite store, Kandoo store or in one of their  online retailers.

Pampers Kandoo 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo
Tear Free. Dermatologist Tested
Contains Vitamin E and Natural Fruit Extracts to clean and condition hair
Frog fits in corner of tub for easy use by kids
Hypoallergenic. No parabens or SLS 

If you are looking for an affordable baby shampoo that is gentle on your for you little ones hair, I recommend Pampers Kandoo 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo. Price per bottle is only $3.18 (250 ml).

Disclosure: I was provided a sample for product review and received no compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.






0 comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...